Learn Something New on Your Schedule
Susan has nearly 20 years of teaching experience, including the creation of six semester-long courses and 25 module-type class projects. We specialize in working with diverse audiences, from community members to professionals to first-generation college students in a variety of fields. Special expertise in hands-on, experiential learning and in interactive sessions.
Discussions were so interesting, the readings were all looked at critically, ideas were tossed around and shared. Possibly my favorite class yet.
- Making the Most of Urban Wilds: Recreation, Development, Health
- Complete Your Street: Making Pedestrians and Bicyclists at Home on the Road
- Design Thinking for Innovation and Idea Development
- Design to Maximize Benefits of Nature
- Practical Applications: Make a Difference with your Research
- Grounding Design in Research
Please contact us about these and other topics customized to suit your group’s interests, needs, and abilities. Workshops are available in a variety of lengths, from two hours to day-long, and as multi-day mini-courses. During the COVID-19 pandemic, all workshops will be conducted virtually, using Zoom, GoToMeeting, or webinar/web-conferencing apps.
Source: Susan Dieterlen/Erica Grohol. From Immigrant Pastoral.